Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Nuttin' Quite Like it

The lovely Perfectly Manic Stupidity stuff......on top of an irritating nagging headache.....on top of endless meetings at work b/c we're being consulted (you know, by one of those consultant people who comes in and consults you all to pieces....although, really, she's pretty good at it...I feel very consulted....in a good way....as opposed to feeling insulted, I guess it's not too bad), and then of course, you have the munchkin -- who decided tonight would be a lovely night to have unreasonable tantrums in which it was necessary to hold her still in time out to keep her from hurting herself (or you know....me....LOL) -- for at least an hour all together.....on top of the fact that I haven't felt so hot for the last couple of days (between the cold and Pukey Mean Stuff, otherwise known as "being a girl") and decided to stay home from church since I have so much work to do PLUS not feeling good and ended up not getting that much done OR resting since I was too busy trying not to get beat up by an impressively strong three year old and then of course.......

you know, that sentence was getting a bit long.

Perhaps you'd like me to tell you about my dream last night now? In which I was staying in our old house (the first house that KC and I bought together) with the two older and somewhat "eccentric" folks who bought it from us and the munchkin was with me and there was some kind of issues that they were having with us having a stalker and leaving the doors unlocked and strange dogs across the driveway......and this has lots of potential to become a sentence as long as the first one......

Perhap sentence is too much....run-on unfinished thoughts would probably be a more appropriate description. LOL.

Oh and then there was the dream right before I woke up this morning....in which I had some strange foster kids and was in this current house and they had found a snake which I killed and then they drained the poison out of it and gave it to me......don't ask me how, but I realized it and got some kind of help, but then it was like I WAS one of the foster kids and we were in this house that was like one of those freaky movies where suddenly some invisible force just starts sucking all the objects out of the house room by room.....and there is no logical pattern to it, just happens at random so we were all walking around hanging on to each other and the doors so that if the current started flowing we would be anchored to something......

Um. Strange.

And also strange is the fact that KC was not in either one of them...it was like I was all by my lonesome....which was weird....

My head hurts.

That was last night.....I'm kind of afraid to go to sleep after dreams like that. And I've had quite a few crazy unreasonable dreams like that lately. I just haven't remembered any while blogging.....LOL. And I'm not sure what made me think of these tonight....since I haven't remembered/thought about them all day.

Um.
Anyways.

We got our new video camera in the mail today. Way cool. I really wanted to spend all evening figuring it out, but I did what I was supposed to do and finished the church newsletter, worked on a little bit of laundry, longingly gazed at the recliner each time I walked by.....and I did test the camera out for about 10 minutes. It's pretty neat. And munchkin is a huge ham. LOL. Sometime when I figure out a way to post recorded clips that I can password protect, I'll upload some...sometime.....LOL.

Um.

My head hurts.

I'm tired.

Goodnight.

PS is it vacation yet?????

1 comment:

  1. I hope you felt better when you woke up. You have too much stress in your life. You need to go on another vacation. :)

    I think it is so fun to play with my new camcorder! I got mine last month... uh, no 2 months ago. But I still love it!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)