Monday, July 30, 2007

All I have time for tonight.....

After the visit with mawmaw this past weekend, the munchkin discovered curly hair. So for something to do with her, we put curlers in curler girl's hair. She luved it. Sat perfectly still most of the time.....not sure how it will look when she wakes up, but she's having fun and it's just school, so no biggie if it turns into some kind of 'fro!!! LOL.


Speaking of this past weekend, we went to KC's parents on Sunday afternoon and let the kids play for awhile....and we played with them of course. Thankfully, "I" was the one with the camera, otherwise these potentially embarrassing pictures could have been of me, too! Haha!


So....
Go here if you want to see more pictures of the kids playin in the creek. Oh and just b/c I can, here are some pics of mawmaw who might just be wrapped around somebody's pinky finger.....




Check out this great view as she rescues the vitally important blue floating disc (which also doubles as the lid for one of the containers the kids were playing with.....it escaped down the stream.....and mawmaw chased it down......I have more pictures of this, but I think one will be sufficient to get me killed. Hahaha!mawmaw_IMG_4110

Cuz see....I can feel this look coming at me already!!!! BWAHAHA! Love you, dearie!!!
****EDITED TO ADD****
"You have exactly 4 hours to remove that picture of me on the photography site (the one with my mouth open - I don't care who sees my rear-end)! :-)" -mawmaw

Do you think she'll mind if it goes away a little bit at a time.....like it's now half the size it was.....??????
Anyways....she sent that at 2:02 pm.....I guess that means it will have to be completely gone by 6:02.......ya'll better look fast!!!! Hahahahah.
Love you, mom!!!!! *huge mischievous grin*
***********************
ETA (again)
Okay....and now it's just a leetle beety picture.....do you think I should just humor her and delete it? LOL!!!!
***********************
ETA (one more time.....)
Okay.....fine. It's gone now. LOL!!!! Happy, mom? *GRIN* Please don't drown me now, kay??? hahaha
**************************
Anyways, then.....
Playing with the speed of film to blur the water in the little one foot water falls.....
falls_IMG_4068
falls_IMG_4070
falls_IMG_4069


And another version:
falls_IMG_4071
Anyways, this should make up for the lack of pictures lately....maybe. And I'm sure there is plenty of other things I could talk about, but I'm super exhausted and going to bed.
Later!

3 comments:

  1. LOL!! Love the pics! And yeah... you're gonna get that look without having to log on to your blog! LOL!! And did you take pics of the morning curls?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pics...as always. I "envy" your tallent. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:50 AM

    By the way....tell your mother-in-law I said "nice picture". *lol* :o)

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)