Monday, November 27, 2006

Well I Survived Friday....

Mostly in one piece....although I can't say the same for our bank account...LOL. Anyways, surviving the first day at work after vacation....thats a different story. Haha. Been busy and no time to post anything seriously deep, but sometime last week I got tagged...so....

Book Survey
1. One book that changed your life: The Bible
2. One book that you’ve read more than once: All of the Dee Henderson Everyday Heroes Series: True Honor, True Valor, True Courage....and I don't remember the title of the last one...True something. (haha...)
3. One book you’d want on a desert island: Survival for Dummies (LOL) Or maybe How To Get Rescued (hehee)
4. One book that made you laugh: The Amelia Bedelia Kids Books
5. One book that made you cry: I think it was The Healer by Dee Henderson....(if that was the one of the O'Malley Series where Jennifer died....I don't usually cry like that over a book.
6. One book that you wish had been written: How To Fix Men (bwahahaha)
7. One book that you wish had never been written: The Satanic Bible (I haven't read it either, Denise, but I agree with you....I don't like that its even out there)
8. One book you’re currently reading: The Danzig Passage (Bodie & Brock Thoene)
9. One book you’ve been meaning to read: Everybody's Normal Till You Get To Know Them
10: Tag other People: Sheesh....I don't know who reads this to even see it besides Denise and Becky....so I guess I'll tag anyone who fits this: You read this, You have a blog, Your name isn't Denise or Becky....if that's you, then tag, you're it. LOL.

Later!

2 comments:

  1. Hi... I was already tagged by Denise or I would do this! Glad to read that you survived Friday! I stayed in, not really by choice but my favorite shopping buddy was out of town and it just didn't seem as fun... I can't say the same about Saturday though. Ouchie!! I am grounded for a little while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faith, you crack me up...LOL. I can't even remember the last book I read it's been so long. I feel a blog post comin' on...

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)