Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Ugh, my face hurts

I had to drop by and post b/c I've been getting lazy about it the last few times. *grin* I've only missed a couple of days but it feels like a lot to me. Oh well.

Anyways, some days I wish I wasn't such a klutz. Yesterday was one of them. I went to lunch with my lunch buddies and good gravy. Someday I might actually learn to eat in public without embarrassing myself. I lost count of the mishaps....but by the end of lunch, I had dropped my fork into my food (*SPLAT* I'm sure thats how the food ended up in all those places outside of my plate), stuck my elbow in food, had food smeared on my other hand, AND a bit in my hair. Let me tell ya, they really enjoyed pointing all that out ENTIRELY too much. *GRIN* Good thing I'm a good sport. But then I go home and get back in the cleaning thing and I'm working in the hall closet and organizing the games. So I stick a stack of the three heaviest game boxes up on the shelf...all nicely stacked and everything....and next thing I know the top one is sliding off....and falls....and the edge of box bopped me on the nose, right between my eyes. OW! Today my whole face hurts across my cheekbones. I am countin my blessings though....so far I don't have a black eye (or two) b/c come on, that would be perfect for the home visit on Friday (no ma'am, he really doesn't beat me, I promise....LOL....yeah that would be bad).

Well....thats all for today folks....I've got some thoughts brewing in my brain....might come let them out later if I have time. So until then....

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)