Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Dumdediddle

Do I really feel like blogging right now? No. Not really. But I am experiencing a tinge of withdrawal so I figured I'd better run over and fix it....so I can get back to the lovely newest Dee Henderson book that I'm totally immersed in at the moment. It's called "Before I Wake" and she is an awesome writer.

Anyways, I survived the weekend. The Buckeyes beat Michigan, so the family was happy. I was happy cuz I was over on KC's laptop in the corner playing Sims2 Holiday Edition while everyone else was watching the game. That game could get very addictive (The Sims, not OSUvsMI)...I'm kinda glad I don't get into it much on a regular basis, otherwise I really WOULDN'T have a life. LOL.

So a little hiccup over the weekend was that I came down with a cold for pretty much the whole trip. *sigh* Lovely Alkaselzer (or however you spell it) all weekend. So much fun. *note to self....when the back of the package says "take with water" then you should probably not use a fizzy drink like sprite to take the alkaselzer pills with....* *note to self #2....make sure the pill is securely in your mouth before sticking your mouth to the sprite bottle otherwise the pill could easily pop INTO the sprite bottle* LOL *note to self #3....don't try to drink the whole bottle at once when trying to get the pill back out, b/c once you do get the pill out, all that fizz in your stomach and the pill mixed up....well, its not good.* LOL

Then when we got back Sunday night, I literally crashed at 6pm....woke up a few times to use the bathroom, and then got up at 6:30 the next morning and took a shower and decided I didn't feel up to going to work so I went back to bed and didn't wake up until 12:30. That NE-VER happens. Unless I'm sick. The only time I can sleep more than 8-10 hours without getting a terrible headache is if I'm sick. I was seriously out of it. I went to work today, still not feeling terrific, but better than yesterday. Besides the fact that missing work yesterday made today a huge game of catchup, the plus side of all that is that although I'm working my tail off to get everything done, thanksgiving vacation starts tomorrow at lunch. Yay!

Here's a random thing....totally grossed me out. I was walking through Walmart the other day, completely minding my own business and I almost tripped over this chick sitting in the floor next to her cart....breastfeeding her kid right there in the open...no privacy blanket or anything. HEL-LO! They have bathrooms for that ya know! Or at least use a blanket. Or maybe even go to the baby department....not sitting in front of the digital camera display in the photocenter. DUH!

Otay. Thats all for today. I'm going back to my book.
Later!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you were sick.
    But I was really laughing about the Sprite w/ Alkaseltzer thing!

    I love to read too, I LOVE Karen Kingsbury and right now I'm into Beverly Lewis. I've read some of Dee Henderson's stuff, she is pretty good. I'll have to look for the book you mentioned.

    Have a great Thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)