Friday, October 20, 2006

Yay! Friday!

But do I have a free weekend? Goodness, no. Too much to do. So what else is new? Hey that kinda rhymed.

Well anyways...I have to just say this up front...I have been told that I'm in rare form today....it seems that I can't control the sarcastic humor from rolling off my tongue....but that doesn't make me mean and that's not necessarily "BAD!" Okay...just had to defend myself a little. *GRIN*

Lot of stuff that I haven't had a chance to blog about.

{story on the idiotic male species moved to Private Insanity}

Well, thats it for the latest happenings in my life right now, but there are some other things running through my head that I could blog about. Unfortunately, as is my recurring problem, I don't have time right now.

So....more to come.....

Later!

3 comments:

  1. *sigh* wish guys would hit on me. J/K Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...you can HAVE'M!!!! *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! This is TOO funny! I'll be thinking about you next time I order a jr bacon.... :)

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)