Monday, October 23, 2006

WELL!

Just looked at the clock and flipped out....where has today gone? OY!

In today's news....I don't think my banged up car door and flat tire was vandalism after all. Why? Well....glad you asked. (LOL)

Ever since that incident, that tire keeps going flat. Yeah, so I'm thinking Walmart must not have known what they were talking about, or something. So I take it down to a tire shop down the road and have them look at it to see if they find anything. Yep, I stand there and watch him run it through the water and mark a circle on it, stick it on the whatever that thing is called and stick a light on it. Shore nuff...that's a leetle bitty hole in there. So. He smears some kinda patch stuff on it and puts the tire back together, inflates it and all and sticks it back on....and charges me $12.50. Yeah, for the tires that are still under warranty at Walmart only they didn't find any holes. Hmmmmm.

So I get in the car and haul my little self over to Walmart. Hey...never hurts to ASK, right? I walk in, ask them if flat tires are covered in my tire warranty and they say yes. So I'm like, okay well here's the deal. I came in here not quite two weeks ago cuz my tire had gone flat and you guys looked at it and couldn't find anything wrong, but its still been going flat since then, so I just took it over to this place and they fixed the hole in the tire and I was wondering if it would be possible if I could get reimbursed for this...and I hand them the receipt. And I said all that VERY nicely, I was not even in the least bit ugly about it.

{missing part of the story pertaining to the idiotic male species moved to Private Insanity}

Okay anyways, guy vent over....the guy came back with my money and the guy that didn't find the hole and I did feel kinda bad cuz he got raked over the coals...oh well. Gotta stop the "feeling bad" thing....

Oh well. Thats my story for the day. Hope everyone is having a wonderful Monday (or at least as much as a Monday can be good...LOL). I need to catch up on my blog reading soon, but work is too busy right now. So ya'll, I'll catch up with ya....

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)