Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Rain, Rain, Go Away....

There are some days that are only good for crawling back into bed and pulling the covers up over your head. This is one of them.

Not only is the rain making it extremely difficult to keep my eyes open, but I think the dampness has affected our computers and server. CV's receipts goofed up awhile ago and printed some strange, kooky error message from outer space for no reason at all, and when we tried to go back in and fix it, the records are not found and we still have no receipts. In case you haven't figured it out already, that is NOT a good thing. Receipts are sorta one of those necessary, un-skippable things in life and I don't feel like going back to the good ol days of handwriting them since there was around 60 in that batch. Yeah. It gives me writers cramp thinking about it. Ow...

And I need to leave early to go to class on top of that, so I hope we get this figured out soon. Speaking of class, we got a huge section of the homework done last night....the life story. Its not easy to write your life history as a couple and including life before marriage into 3 pages. And that was just ONE huge section of the homework...we were tired of doing homework by the time we finished that, so the rest of it will have to be another night. Or another COUPLE of nights. Unreal...!

*Sidenote here to Denise* The class is a foster-parenting class, 10-3 hour classes over a 5 week period and then a final exam to become a licensed foster home. I did see your comment, but I kept forgetting to answer your question. Sorry bout that. LOL...you know how I am with remembering things (or more accurately: forgetting things...haha).

Anyways, okay the receipts are FIXED! Thank GOD. Poor CV....that batch of receipts took more work that 50 normal batches. Bless her heart. LOL....and mine, too, since mom and I were the ones that had to use way too much brainpower to figure out how to fix it. ARGH.

I'm gone now. I have to get my work finished so I can leave early and get to class in time. I'm really looking forward to it since the teacher is going to be bringing a few extra pages of homework that got missed the first time. *SIGH* I'm really not bitter. I'll just feel much better once I get all those forms filled out.

Random thought of the day: these dove promises are getting weirder all the time....I'm thinking they're getting a little "bad"! Today's Dove Promise: "Temptation is fun. Giving in is even better." WHAT? Okay....we're not going there.

LOL...have a wonderfully insane day....you know I will be!

Later!

2 comments:

  1. lol, thank you for answering my question... as I was reading the paragraph above your answer I was thinking I'm going to have to send her an email.. this 'class' stuff is killing me!
    Ok, foster parenting, that's cool. I wish I could do it. We filled out the app once and never sent it in... L O N G story!
    Anyway, good luck on that and God bless you for doing it to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool about the foster parenting class. I have some friends who adopted their first foster children and another couple who is completing their classes too. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)