Monday, May 08, 2006

Sleepy Monday

So not only is it Monday (which is my least favorite day of the week -- since I'm exhausted from the weekend and having trouble clearing the fog from my brain so I can get some work done), but it is also cloudy and rainy-looking. So my eyelids feel like they've got at least 10 pounds dragging them down...I hate that. When I get like this, I tend to do things on "auto-pilot" which causes panic attacks later in the day when I try to remember if I took care of important details or not (like shutting the garage door when I left for work this morning) since I really don't even remember leaving the house. Obviously I did, since I'm here at work, BUT...did my auto-pilot mode remember all the important parts of my routine while my brain was out of order? Surely it did. *sigh* I hate my memory sometimes...but thats a topic for a whole 'nother post.
Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)