Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Blogging Habits

Today I was reading some blogs about effective blogging and how to improve your blog, etc. etc. etc. and ya know, according to all that stuff, this blog is all wrong. Bummer, but know what else? I don't care. LOL. This blog is mine, its for my own personal pleasure and I'll write what I want to write. And if YOU, whoever you are, that might happen to be reading this, happen to find some bit of quirky fun out of reading it, well, thats just twice the fun. To me, thats the whole point of blogging.

No offence to any "professional" bloggers, but being "professional" about it and all that, just makes it seem like work. I don't like pressure...just like I don't like deadlines.

Guess this will just have to be a mostly random, slightly (okay, maybe a little more than slightly) loony, very fun, and highly unprofessional blog....too bad, huh?

2 comments:

  1. I love your random, boring blog, LOL! Love your pictures from NY

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are professional bloggers? Do they have a life?! LOL. You just keep at it. :) I blog to document stuff about adopting a little girl from China. :)

    Ramble on, sister. ;-)

    Melissa
    LID 10/31/05
    babyheaton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)