Monday, May 29, 2006

Back Home

Well...we made it back in one piece. No missing luggage, no flight problems, no car trouble. Smooth...just the way I like it. As I expected, no internet access all weekend, though. I wish there had been, or at least that I'd taken a notebook along, b/c several times I found myself writing in my head and nothing to put it on to remember it. I told myself I'd remember cuz I had to, but...guess what?! I don't. I just remember having some brilliant thoughts and now I don't remember what they were. LOL. Weekend went well, all in all. We got to see some of my family that I haven't seen in a few years and spend some time with my grandma, so it was good. I'll come back and post some pics and maybe that writing in my head if I remember it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)