Sunday, August 09, 2009

Youth Trip

Well, not that KC and I have much youth left in us (I personally don’t feel young at all right now….I feel quite sore and ancient thanks to yesterday’s workout) but for some reason our friends in the youth group at church have invited us to do more stuff with them, so Friday night we piled up in two vans and went to play laser tag. 

FUN.  Afterwards, we went to a little ice cream shop and had a little more fun.  BWAHHAHAHAH.  Anyways, it was great.  We have a good group of kids…except just a bit camera shy….

The pics I got weren’t so great because none of our youth OR THE YOUTH LEADERS (LOL) would cooperate on camera…lol.  OH WELL.  So I had to take candid.  If the picture stinks, ya’ll need to remember that next time and not be so difficult when I pull out the camera.  HAHAHA! 

Here’s some pictures:

At the laser tag place:
IMG_4105 IMG_4108

At the ice cream place:
IMG_4127IMG_4126IMG_4130IMG_4123IMG_4110     

On the menu…

YUMMMMMMMYYYYY….

wait….is there another KC?

IMG_4111Uh. I hope that’s BESSY and not KC!  Uhhh….

Moving on….

IMG_4122 IMG_4118 IMG_4117 IMG_4116 IMG_4114

Yah.  It was fun.  I feel young again when we go with them.  LOL.  Except for the next day.  Reality comes back fast!

LOL!

Anyway, thanks to the youth group for inviting us along, we had a great time! 

5 comments:

  1. What fun!! I miss our Youth Group workin' days...ahh, the adventures...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they messed up the sign when they put "KC". LOL!!!

    Our rescent youth trip was a camp out. Talk about a work out! Running,walking, running, going through the creek, trying to find the ambulances and then turning around and going back doing it all again. LOL. Yeah, I felt old too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We loved having ya'll come! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i read through your last few posts and I have to say, you made me tried just reading them! you have got a lot done between filing, landscaping, taking care of the kids and hanging out with the youth group!

    it is good to be busy though and btw, my kids act up for no reason too. she will get through it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is sad because we are not considered part of the youth anymore!! I don't think I am that old!!! Glad you guys had a fun time!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)