Friday, January 19, 2007

Woohooo! Happy Friday!

Love Fridays. Especially busy Fridays b/c they fly by. Yay. Today was a good day except that for some reason every time I kidded around with somebody today, they got grumpy with me. Sheesh. I'm about to get a complex. Apparently no one is in the mood to be kidded with today. *sigh* Either that or its me. Probably me. LOL.

Oh well. Its 2 minutes till five. That makes the day worthwhile.

Now I get to go home and fix supper and eat...by my lonesome. KC has a trustee meeting at the steakhouse at six. Lucky dog. Oh well. I've eat out for lunch the last two days, and not off the dollar menu either, so I guess its okay that I'm going home to open a can of beans. Haha.

Maybe I'll post more tonight...I'll probably be bored, so I'll have plenty of time to sit and wait on the stinkin dialup connection. Haha.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)