Monday, January 22, 2007

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!

May I have your attention, please?

*AHEM* *is my mic on?* *oh, good*
*AHEM*
I would like to let ya'll know that my blog address will be changing on February 15, 2007. If you would like to continue visiting me (and I hope you will), please bookmark the new site: www.alwaysfaith.blogspot.com.
You have 24 days to visit me at the current address, then I will be changing this blog address to alwaysfaith. Everything will stay the same, except you will have to type alwaysfaith.blogspot.com to get here instead of faithcdavis.blogspot.com. I'm trying to make the identity of this blog a little less obvious, and putting my full name in the box is not a real good way to do that. Duh.

Thanks, ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)