Monday, June 05, 2006

Guess What Time It Is

Yep...6 minutes till 5. You knew it'd be somethin like that, huh? LOL. I don't really have a lot to say today...well, I do, but not a lot of time to say it in. =) Procrastination is a terrible habit. In my defense, however, today it was not entirely my fault. I had plenty of work to do and have been scrambling around to get it all done. So now, I'm ready to go home and thought I'd post.

What's something short....ok...this is something cool I found out today...I was reading over on SJ and found out that "Niredla" is going to be in one of my classes at the CK Convention in August! How totally cool is that? I'm so excited to meet someone from SJ! Very, very cool!

Okay...the girl who rides with me is ready to go...4:59....so I have to close up my computer and lock my office...ITS ALL HER FAULT! LOL!!! JUST KIDDING. I'm ready to go home myself. *grin* Surprise.

Hey this is a neat thought....Monday is almost over! Yay!

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)