Monday, June 26, 2006

Another Monday

It really seems like its always Monday. Or maybe its just because I hardly miss a post on Monday's.

Today wasn't bad. Its kinda flown by. My friend (SM) down the road from my building (you know who you are...LOL) was kind enough to help me out today. While we were out today during lunch, she said I better be careful what I say about her on my blog...cuz she sometimes reads it. So I figured today would be a good day to talk about her. *GRIN* She's such a terrific person...no, really, I'm totally not just saying that! Hehe. Seriously, she's the kind of person you feel like you've known all your life. We started walking together a couple days a week not too long ago, so we've gotten to know each other a little better. Anyways, I had made an appointment last week to get my airbag SRS light in my car checked out today since there has been a recall on them and my light has been on for awhile now. So I was going to have my mom pick me up and drop me back off...only she was off today. Oops...so Susan was nice enough to pick me up and drop me off. Then she even took me to lunch with her and MB (another lady that used to work here). I'm telling you what, they had me in tears over lunch....hysterical. Its been forever since I've laughed that hard. Too much fun.

Not a lot else is going on...got an email from another one of my friends (KR) that has the adorable little boy in those pictures I posted last week. She said she thought they were *stunning* Totally made my day. I'm really glad she liked them.

I can't think of anything random today. Oh, this is kinda random, ya know that long, long list of things about me? I think I might go back and edit it. Cuz after I posted it, I keep thinking of things that should have been on there....LOL. Just like with everything else....you don't remember until you're finished. *sigh*

Ohio was cool....I might post about the trip tomorrow. I'm so mad at myself. I took the camera along and didn't take one single picture...even though I had it with me most of the time. POO!

Well, its five oclock. Catcha....

LATER!

1 comment:

  1. Aw.....how sweet ARE YOU???!!!!!!
    I was more than happy to take you to get your car fixed.......and we had a BLAST at lunch! (although that was sort of tame to what we usually are...you should see us at MiPueblito!) LOL!!!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)