Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Out-takes

Well, here’s a few of the not so hot shots.  Considering about 40 of the 50 looked like some variation of these, I had plenty to choose from for this little collage.  But I’d have to say…between me and the kids trying to get one stinky little shot for that biz-ness card, I’d give the three of us an A for Effort.  LOL! 

AEffortCollageweb

This collage was the final assignment for the photo editing class I just finished.  I was sad…it was way too much fun to be considered class.  LOL! 

Anyway, no creative cropping was done for this collage.  If my head is missing or body parts cut off, that is exactly how the picture was taken.  OHHHH WELL!  Next time I know…don’t try to use the kid in place of a tripod.  But then again, next time I get the wild hair to try to get her to take a decent shot of me, she may very well be an old pro at the photography stuff and I can just hand her the camera and say “Go for it.”  Haha. 

Here is one I wanted to use for the business card but it IMG_4053ewouldn’t work because the cut lines on the business card would have gone right through my eyeballs.  That would have been lovely and maybe a little morbid…ya know…a photographer without eyes…..  HA.  (Sorry, I thought it was funny….LOL)

Still, I foresee some potential for use on the blog header on Always Faith Photography.  It’s been awhile since THAT’S been updated.  LOL!

IMG_4016eIMG_4025eAnd these were the other two that were halfway decent but for one reason or another I nixed.  LOL.  As photos, they’re perfectly fine.  As photos of me….not so.  LOL.  Yuck.  OH WELL. 

A little funny: I don’t know if you can see my shoes very well in a couple of the pictures in the collage, but I got these tall shoes that make me look like a giant from the thrift store the other day (mostly cuz they were American Eagle and in good shape and $2 and I needed them for a skirt that was a little too long…yes, a little too long on ME.  That’s LONG!).  ANYWAY, so for some reason, I thought, hey…maybe I’ll just put these on…and K-man was like….AHHHH, MOMMY, YOU TALL!  YOU SCARE ME!!! 

BWAHAHAHA!  Typical guy.  Scared of tall girls.  LOL.  But I was like, no, I’m just giant…like SUSAN!  (You know, from Monsters Vs Aliens) and K-man is like, NO, you not Su-san!  And Munchkin is like, no, she’s just TALL like Susan.  And then K-man was like YEAH, She’s GIANT SUSAN!  LOL!  So now, I wore those shoes today with that long skirt and the kids were both like, are you wearing your Susan shoes???  Funny kids!

2 comments:

  1. Hey I think you and the kids deserve an A+ too! :o) Great shoes by the way. What a steal. I can never find cute shoes, in my size at goodwill. Or any thrift shop for that matter. Do they make you taller than KC now? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your outtakes :)

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)