Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Just To Let Ya Know…

There was an individual in our house that violated a speed limit regulation and there’s a little piece of paper on the table to prove it.

Hang on….I need to giggle again.  Kay.  I’m back. 

IT WASN’T ME!!!!!!!!

And since our children aren’t old enough to get them yet, it wasn’t them either. 

Process of elimination here, people. 

But my guy, Lord love him, is trying to tell me that because it was a TRAFFIC CAMERA and the ticket came in the MAIL, that it doesn’t count. 

Well, it happened in Ohio.  I didn’t do any driving in Ohio until the last day when we were leaving because he knows his way around and I don’t.  The ticket was the first day we were there.  So I know it wasn’t me.

But get this…and here’s the REALLY messed up part…the tag hadn’t yet switched out cuz ya know, we just traded so I could be a MINI-VAN MOM, so the tag was still registered for the Pilot and I was the only person on the title on that one.  SO I GOT THE TICKET in the mail yesterday.  HOW DUMB IS THAT?

I’m not even DRIVING and I still manage to get a ticket.  This is messed up.  I have said it before.  It’s just me they’ve got it out for.  KC can break the law all day long and not get in trouble for it, but ME?  I get in trouble when KC’S driving.  That is completely messed up. 

But I know the truth.  This is proof that it’s not just MY driving.  Because HE WAS DRIVING.  Even if I got the ticket.

PS Honey, yes, it DOES count, it’s a picture of OUR van and the readout of the clocked speed was 48 in a 35 going through an intersection.  Camera or cop, the clock’s the clock. 

Just so ya’s know.  It’s not my driving.

9 comments:

  1. You know that no matter how much you argue the point, he will still say it is your ticket because your name is on it. MEN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This SO sounds like something that would happen to me. Getting blamed for something I didn't even do. :-)

    Hold firm to your facts! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...well, I made sure that I didn't tell him MY name was on the ticket until we had firmly established the fact that HE was driving and not me. HAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that is so crazy and I agree with Sister teresa about men. lol. love ya lots

    ReplyDelete
  5. What ticket are you talking about? lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am laughing so hard... I know WHERE you got that ticket.. it was in HEATH, ohio.. am I right?? Well tell that person that they helped HEATH pull in 1.2 million dollars last month only..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA and Davies is on that list. HAHAHAH.. Tell that person that next time they drive through HEATH to drive the speed limit and don't go through any YELLOW lights.. HAHAHAHAHAH.. ohh my stomach hurts..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Faith,
    Of course we all know the truth, but men seem to kind of stretch it!!

    Sherrie
    Sherrie's Stuff
    http://sherrie-plummer.blogspot.com/2009/07/july-photo-huntover-at-always-faith.html

    P.S. Faith, I have posted my Photo Hunt, the one you said you were doing for July because you couldn't fine one to do. If you want to take a look, just click on my name and you'll go right there. Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Busted ! I need to slow down when I'm driving or I'll be next . Michael keeps warning me that I'll get caught .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too funny!!!! I laughed when I saw it!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)