Saturday, March 21, 2009

A Hairy Sitch-ee-a-shun

Remember how I mentioned that I'm having issues with my hair these days?  Well, I'm not sure what's causing it, but something is definitely going on.  I counted yesterday afternoon when I was combing out my wet hair (very very very gently) and in two strokes, approximately 35 hairs were no longer attached to my head.  Considering that it takes at least 20x to get my hair combed out after a shower, well...that's a lotta hair.  And my hair was thin already!  KC says he feels like he's going from being married to Cousin Itt to Uncle Fester.  I said bad comparison.  LOL!

If it was only falling out right after a shower, it wouldn't be so bad, but it's coming out at an alarming rate and at any given moment, I can produce around 10 strands.  (Who needs to buy dental floss??  I'm KIDDING).  But seriously! Come on...not counting everywhere else in the house or car that you can find various strands of extremely long hair, JUST in the bathroom trash can, it looks like this little guy is sleeping in the trash can. 

543355116_7b53c40f9e

Of course, he's not.  But I would feel much better if he WERE.  Because the alternative to something that cute....is totally gross.

IMG_3366web

Hopefully giant hairballs don't gross you out.  If it did, I'm sorry...but at least you have the comfort of knowing all that hair is not missing from your head.  I'm laughing.  Really.  =)

But I'm also taking Hair & Nails (giant horse pills, so that should help my mane, right?), eating lots of extra protein, taking my vitamins, and switching shampoos.  And let's not forget LAUGHING about it...laughter is the best medicine, I've heard.  LOL!  Hopefully SOMETHING will help.

If it doesn't, my head may soon more closely resemble Dopey's than that of Snow White.....  

avec-timide-73883

4 comments:

  1. ok as crazy as this sounds....i know i need a hair cut when my hair starts falling out. Even if its just a trim. Don't know why but it works for me. Good luck, Bald is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to suggest changing your shampoo...but you already did that. I general try to buy a different shampoo each time I buy anyways, but there was a time when I went through it too and seemed to go away when I changed shampoos. Hmm...hope you figure something out cause the trashcan looked scary. *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, that is a lot of hair if that is in just one day. how many days worth is that???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:15 PM

    You must be shedding your winter coat. You know, if you save it, you can get a sweater made. I used to save my dogs' hair in bags so one day I could have a sweater made. Then I got tired of saving, so I threw it all away.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)