Monday, March 16, 2009

Good Heavens

This week is not getting off on a better foot.

Other than the fact that the majority of carpeted things on our property have now been rug doctored, math has been tutored, and there are about 500 less spots on the carpet at the church (that was thanks to Sis. T.M. and the Rug Dr, I just helped), there hasn't been much gone good today.

Letssssss seeeeee.....

The weekly menu?  Well, let's see...KC brought home pizza (thanks, hun) so bad me on supper tonight.

Munchkin's terrible week last week that she promised her behavior would be better today?  Much worse. 

Laundry?  Still needs folding...currently around 3 baskets on our bed.

Dishes that were piled in the sink?  Well, if it wasn't for my sweet honey...they'd still be there.

Blogging?  Uh...well....

Everything else on the mile long to-do list?  Unchanged.

My back?  KILLING ME.

My efforts at providing myself a slow and painful death?  Well, those are going quite well. 

But at least when I die, maybe the dirt will all be behind the wall, the carpet in the house may still be the slightest bit damp, and the carpets in the car will be all fresh, clean, and aromatic (and also slightly wet).

If I'm still alive and I happen to finish my to-do list in the next few hours, I might come back with pictures.  Since both of those options are looking slightly iffy and one a LOT more iffy than the other, I don't know that I would count on seeing pics tonight.  LOL!!  But hey...miracles could happen, right?

2 comments:

  1. You sound as though you are as busy as I am. I'm not even sure how I managed to blog today and all this past week. This week isn't looking good for me either. Busy, busy, busy! Hope you get a break soon! :o) Enjoy the rain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, you sound like me!

    unfolded (yet CLEAN) laundry - check
    pile of dishes in the sink - check
    didn't make dinner last night - check
    back pain - check check!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)