Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ho Hum

I have gotten some really nice responses to the shameless plea for comments in my last post (LOL), both in email and the comments section....however, the one I got in my email is making me play a guessing game.

So far my clues are:
  • I have met them but they just happened upon my blog and decided to keep hanging around.
  • I'm guessing it's a she based on the email address (which I don't recognize) and the fact that they want more recipes (and no, I'm not sexist, its just more common for that to come from a girl). I could totally be wrong on that, but unless they correct me (yes, that might be a challenge) I shall use the feminine pronoun.
  • She's in my state.
  • She's really nice.

Now I'm waiting for more clues.

Oh and by the way....thank you all that were so kind as to comment and make my day. Trust me...I needed it today. I also ate lunch with my friend, Jules, today and that was another much needed (and much appreciated) bright spot in my day.

Aside from those previously mentioned bright spots, it's been a rather frustrating day. So before I start complaining, I'm just going to go away.

Later! =)

4 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm a regular, but you know that. *grin* I LOVE getting comments on my blog, and since you're one of the "Faith"-ful - get it? LOL - *rolling eyes* ones I figured I owe it to you to comment back. Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't it be GR-8 if bad days ceased to exist????? But....I guess we'll have to get to heaven to see that kind of greatness. While we're here, guess we'll just have to make the best of it...

    BTW- Can I 'borrow' you next week. Like e-v-e-r-y-d-a-y, maybe? Think 'Fall Festival' and YES I am STRESSING!!!

    Just love me in spite of the fact that I am down-to-the-wire this year, okay? What do ya say?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi i love your blog, I got it from Denise bales. Keep it up! Hey you have reached to NY! your EVERYWHERE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for meeting up with me! I enjoyed our lunch too! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)