Monday, October 20, 2008

Monday Messages: Classic

Dear Monday,
Wow, you sure were a classic Monday today. All you needed was rain and you would have been JUST RIGHT. Or wrong, as the case may be.
Sincerely,
Thinks Like Garfield


Dear K-man's Doctor,
I really, REALLY hope you're right that the K-man does not have chicken pox. Even though it LOOKS like chicken pox and I'm not the only one who thought so. Sorry if I seemed overly skeptical about your diagnosis of bug bites being the cause of his (chicken pox-like) rash. I hope you're right that he is absolutely NOT contagious. I'm going to take your word for it, since you are the doctor and all...but if all the kids at school and church get exposed after you promised it wasn't chicken pox, I'm going to be a little more than aggravated.
Sincerely,
Happy It (Hopefully) Isn't Chicken Pox


Dear KC,
I'm am SO not mad about you backing into the SUV with your car this morning. And I really woudn't have even been mad if it HAD made a dent instead of just scratching the paint on the SUV....because really....now you can't give ME a hard time about backing into other vehicles....teehehehe. Not that you would EVER do a thing like that. EVER.
Love you even more now....
Your Car Bumping Wife


Dear Self,
Perhaps Monday is not the day to make high risk investments. Chances are good that you won't come out ahead. UGH.
Sincerely,
Feeling Rather Lossed


Dear K-man,
Really. You should totally stop being defiant. I totally liked it better when you were sweet and listened 85% of the time. I'm having a real problem with you only listening and being sweet 15% of the time like you have been doing the last few weeks. When I say stop it, or hands off, that means STOP and HANDS OFF. That does NOT mean look at me and touch it anyways or keep doing it and laugh. I still love you and you are still stinkin cute, but really, I am NOT liking this defiant streak. Oh yeah, and one more thing, when I ask you very nicely to do something, the answer is NOT "I don't WANT to." "Yes, ma'am" or "Okay, mom" would be MUCH more appropriate.
Still love you,
Your "Pulling Her Hair Out" Mom
PS While I'm writing, this would also be a good time to start doing your thing in the potty without me having to harrass you about it, too. Could ya maybe work on that? I'd really appreciate it.


Dear Munchkin,
You are so cute. Sheesh, I love you. You really need to stop fighting the whole nap thing at school, but I still love you. You are growing up on us...I'm feeling kinda sad about that, but I am loving how helpful you are becoming. You have always WANTED and TRIED to be helpful and you're really sweet about that, but now you're actually getting to the point where you ARE helpful and I am loving it.
Love,
Mommy


Dear Morgan,
Do your homework. And stop daydreaming - 1447. (HEHEHEHEHE)
Love,
Your Tutor


Dear People Who Read My Blog,
While I enjoy guessing at who all you people could be by looking at the links you came from and the general location of your IP, it would really be great if you people that come quite regularly would leave a comment every now and then. Now would be PERFECT. LOL!
Besides the fact that every blogger loves comments, I would also love to know how accurate my guesses are/were. *smiles* Like the person from somewhere around Atlanta, Georgia...the last few times I have checked, it looks like they are stopping by around once a day. And the person from somewhere in India (i think) that came to my blog after it appears that they randomly found me by googling some strange term, but then they used the same search term and came back again 24 hours later? What's up with that? Clue me in here!
Seriously, I'm okay with lurkers, but it would be so very cool if you tell me who you are and then go back to lurkdom. LOL.
And just a little (nice) note for those people who read my blog looking for reasons to think I'm awful: really....I'm no worse than you....I'm just more honest about it. If you really faced the facts of it, you probably have opinions and ideas, yourself, that some would think YOU were terrible for having. So if you're only here to find fault, I'm sure you won't have to look far to find it...after all, I'm as human as you are (at least, I hope you're human...lol). But seriously...I hope, while you're here, you can overlook minor differences of opinion and find something good here. If you can't, well...I love ya, bless your heart and all, but move on. And I'm being as nice as I can possibly be. *smiles*
Very sincerely,
Always.Faith


Dear Blog,
It's late, my hubby's already asleep, it took a LOT of effort to word the previous letter nicely during this time of Perfectly Monstrous Spirits in which I find myself right now, and I'm tired and all my nice is used up for the evening....so goodnight.
Love,
Always.Faith

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:37 AM

    I'm still waitin' on more Salad Shooter photos!!!..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mix....you aint right. *GRIN* Don't give the crazy lady any ideas....hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Morgan, do your homework!
    Thanks Faith.
    Your top on the list.
    You know where I am and where I'm coming from, right?
    Because I sure don't know how to tell you how I got here.
    Where am I any way, can you do a search on me?
    Ha Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woe, PMS go away!!! Just kiddin. I miss that little stink pot Kman. Shane said he went to the preschool yesterday to drop off jerky to Ms. Jeanne and Kman was telling everyone who he was. Then passing through down to Shells room, she told everyone that he was her best friend. He got a kick out of them.

    Love ya girl. I actually am commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sis T -- Yes, I think you came from Sylva....that really all depends on your internet provider...b/c before we got cable, mine would show whereever I dialed into...sometimes it was greenville, sometimes it was way far away...LOL. Anywho, I think...did you come from your blog? *GRIN* As far as where you are right now...REALLY....God only knows...LOL...no really, He is the one who knows. LOL!

    Nikki...hehehe...that is funny. ANd YAY, you commented....*GRIN* I love you, too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here's to hoping you have a better week . I am PMS too . I just feel sleepy and a headache coming on . Tylenol please kick in .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Faith, you make me laugh. I love reading your blog, and you ain't the only one with the monsters who come to visit once a month. I feel like I could hurt someone when it's "that time". So, if someone's messin' with ya just send 'em my way in about a week - lol ;-) Seriously, though I TRY to be nice during "that time" too, but Ricky wouldn't agree. Poor guy....

    If it says Fredericksburg, Va-that should be me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What in the world??? Your Monday Messages are always...uh-hum...interesting.

    BTW- You already know who/where I am, so no worries there!!!

    I love you, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think i mentioned in my post a while ago that I am Denise Bales sis-in-law from NY. Besides hers, yours is my fav. blog. I blog as well, but not nearly as funny as yours. feel free to drop by www.hopingtomoveon.blogspot.com
    leave a post if ya do.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)