Wednesday, July 09, 2008

So Much To Do

Wow. It has been a busy week. And I still have a lot to do.

To Do:
Finish cleaning out K-man's closet
Clean out the living room "junk drawers"
Get all the yardsale stuff together
Decide if I'm going to have a yardsale this Saturday or if I'm going to go to Carowinds with the church kids (Morgan and Wendy are quite convincing....except I don't want to drive, so I guess that will be the deciding point....if there's a spot for me to ride. And the roof is out. LOL)
Work on the next edition of the church newsletter
Munchkin's storytime
Appt at the Health Department about the kids (thankfully I don't need to take BOTH of them for this one)
Pay bills

Seems like there is more that I needed to get done....I need to go check the notes I jotted down last week in the car.

Yesterday, Morgan stayed with me and we went to the Laundromat and washed all the bedspreads and extra blankets that haven't been washed in AGES and were desperately in need of it. While we waited on the stuff to wash, Munchkin played with her toys and Morgan worked on her math with occasional pauses for tutorage....LOL.

Then last night, was SNO (sisters night out) with a bunch from church. That was fun...had some new ones last night....it was great. A couple of sisters didn't make it b/c of other plans, they were missed.

I need to hop off here and work on the church newsletter b/c I don't really have the time to work on the other projects that are on my list and still get everything lined up for the appointments and storytime today. EEK. I've got to figure out how I'm gonna get the munchkin a nap in that small time frame. LOL.

Later.

4 comments:

  1. I have decided for you, you are going to CAROWINDS...you can ride with us, I didn't know what the driving situation was until last night. We don't care to drive but I don't know who is driving the other van. But either way you are going. I am glad that we had a great time at SNO...get ready for tonight...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to let you all know that I am moving down to your neck of the woods with my family....NOW!!! (I wish) ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go to Carowinds and have fun without me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoever thinks SAHM's have it easy, needs to look at your list. We are busy...all the time!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)