Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thursday Thirteen: Digital Scrappy Links

After having been asked at least 3 times in the last 2 weeks where I get all my digital goodness, I have been contemplating just collecting my favorite links and posting them. Well, yesterday I hit the mother-lode, plus today is Thursday and I've got thirteen of these links and that will be a perfect Thursday Thirteen....SO....I'm sharing. *grin*

Shabby Princess (these are some of my very favorites)
Two Peas In A Bucket - Freebies (you have to sign up for the community to access the downloads, but they are so worth it!)
Digi Divas Designs (I don't think these are updated, but what is already there is pretty good)
Digital Freebies (I think these come out every Friday)
Oscraps (I think this is another one that you have to sign up to get the freebies)
Peppermint Creative (This is another personal favorite. One freebie released monthly, and each new release makes the previous one disappear, so you have to grab them when they come out each month....these downloads work like you are buying them, you put them in your cart and checkout but your total is $0.00....and if you're up for spending some dough, they have some great kits that are a little MORE than $0.00, too)
Gotta Pixel (just found this one this morning and you have to join this one as well, to access the freebies, but it looks like one I'm gonna be joining really soon. LOL!)
Scrap Orchard (oooh, another new one for me....not sure if this one requires signing up or not, but it looks like some more good stuff)
Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (mmmmmmm....yummy)
Squidoo Digital Scrapbook Lens (Quite a few of these new links I found were from her list, and she also has quite a bit of information down below those freebie links as well)
Scrapmatters Blog (Tuesday challenges with template freebies, and it looks like they may have lots of other similar kinds of things going on....)
Digital Scrapbooking Tutorials (a great place to learn how to use the freebies you download, or to create some of your own....*grin*)

And finally.....the mother lode

DigiFree ---- it's a blog that searches all over the web and finds all the freebies from that day....EVERY DAY. OH MY! It's incredible....check it out!

I'll try to go back and add all these links to the sidebar later, but for now.....=)

Enjoy!

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a wonderful list! I've saved the link so I can check it out when I have some baby downtime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:09 PM

    Uh oh, she's giving away trade secrets!

    Great list, happy TT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzers! THanks for sharing. I am in link heaven! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)