Friday, June 06, 2008

Sick

Wow, I was so tired last night that I didn't even get on my computer or anything and I went to bed at 10:30. I think it might have had something to do with being kinda yucky feeling yesterday but anyways. I don't get sick days anymore, so I've just been trying to ignore the fact that I just want to go back to bed REALLY BAD, and just keep on doing stuff that needs to be done.

It wouldn't be so bad, except this morning, I woke up with a crick in my neck (in addition to the queasy stomach and sore throat) that a hot shower and three advil has barely helped. And it's one of those kind of sore necks that even holding perfectly still hurts, not just when you turn it a certain way. *SIGH* Positive: I have a neck to hurt. If I didn't have a neck, I'd be in pretty sad shape. LOL. Positive: The three advil and hot shower DID help a teeny tiny bit....even if it only knocked it down from excruciating to just very painful. Positive: I woke up before the kids got up this morning so I was able to take a semi peaceful (if somewhat painful) hot shower and get dressed before they were up and bouncing off the walls.

I don't even really feel like being on here now and I've still got stuff to do, so I should go....I just wanted to hop on since I didn't blog yesterday. Oh yeah, and I didn't blog yesterday because I spent the morning flying around the house and cleaning up and catching up laundry so that I could go to the town down the road with my friend, K, and then meet up with the girls from church for Girls Night Out at dinnertime. So it was kinda a busy day....on top of not feeling great. But I did get all the stuff for the parties on Saturday. Birthday, Baby Shower, Graduation, Birthday. LOL....Obviously tomorrow will be another busy day. I hope I am feeling better by then. =) Otherwise it's gonna be a miserable day. *sigh* Positive: We have lots of friends who invite us to their parties. Positive: I have lots of friends to do shopping and errands and girls nights with. Positive: The house is in fairly decent shape and most of the laundry is caught up so if I absolutely MUST lay down, it won't be the end of the world. LOL.

Okeydokey. I'm going now. Got to go make some cards for all the parties tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you're not feeling good. At least you're staying positive, right? *grin*

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)