Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Ketchup?

Er. That is...catch up. On blogging that is.

No worries....I'm not getting on here with some crazy story involving ketchup today. Although given the munchkin's love for all things dipping and her general three year old tendencies to make messes with said dips (along with any other possible icky substance) it wouldn't be completely un-imaginable.

Anywho. I am so far behind on everything, it's not even funny. Actually, just thinking about how much there is that needs to be done--yesterday---is making me rather exhausted. Or maybe that would be because I stayed up too late last night listening to ringtones. For the new phones we bought Monday night. My lovely pink razr. Which I can already see is going to need lots of charging. I miss my old phone. But there are some perks to this new one....for instance, the ability to record sounds to use as ringers. I'm trying to get the munchkin to say "mommy, daddy's calling you!" for my ringer when KC calls, but so far that's been unsuccessful.

Where was I? Oh yeah, I'm tired. I should go to bed now, but there is so much to do. *huge sigh*
Like share these pictures.....


The Closet: Before IMG_4805




The Closet: After IMG_4809


Still working on the neat factor here, but the curtains are hung.....

IMG_4834


curtain bottom detail.....

IMG_4832


curtain top detail.....

IMG_4833


clock which has not yet been hung.....much to the munchkin's dismay. I'm waiting on myself to get the rest of the decorations done so I'll know where to hang the individual pieces....since I'm not sure yet what the other pieces are going to involve.

IMG_4836


the munchkin with HER camera....wanting a piece of the action.....so she took pictures JUST LIKE MOMMY!!! (ETA: Oh and here's another taken a few minutes later in the living room....this shows her face, so it's posted on the private picture blog)

IMG_4838

ugh....what a mess!!! Next on the agenda: the headboard, cleaning off those books, the wall decor, and updating the little lamp......still a ways to go...

IMG_4835


Anywho. I've had a terrible time getting my breath again today. It's like my lungs won't open enough to let me get enough oxygen. I can get enough to breathe, but it's like my body is crying for just a LIL bit more. I hate that feeling. The doctor said it might be anxiety related, but I don't feel anxious or nervous about anything in particular today. He also said it could be weather related, but again, it wasn't really hot/dry today to make it hard to breathe.....strange. I don't know. I'd just like some air please.

I'm trying really hard to stay on top of everything....bills, pictures, church newsletter, laundry, life, breathing........but it is so difficult. Right at this particular moment, all those things are behind except the bills. Ugh. I'm really hoping that I can get a lot of catch up accomplished this weekend. Maybe this is why I'm having a hard time breathing. I'm suffocating. *sigh*

Oh well. One step at a time....one step at a time....I'm climbing my mountain....one step at a time......

I think I'm going to finish this post and go find some sleepytown now. That sounds really good.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that room is going to be so beautiful when its completed...what a lucky girl!
    When I see rooms like I wish I was good at interior design but the whole concept of matching, contrasting colors and such just escapes me..lol!
    Take care of yourself Faith, try not to put so much pressure on yourself to get everything done on time. There is only 1 of you and you can only go as fast as you can... which is not light speed (although I'm sure you wish it were)LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok... can I hire you to come to my house?

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)