Monday, January 15, 2007

Whew

Busy....that would be me. Here's what I've been up to today....trying to catch up on my scrapbooking. I only have to get a couple of pages printed and a picture, and I'll be FINISHED with the 2005 album. Yay for me.

Okay I'm going to try to post it as a slideshow from photobucket. I'm on dialup so I'm not sure how its going to work...guess we'll see.



Kay...now for the fun stuff...

1. Title Page 2005 Album
Paper: Amy Tanabe "Homespun" (digital)
Fonts: Castellar, CK Cursive, & CK Higgin's Handprint
Flowers: ScrapOutsideTheBox_Elements: Misty Cato (digital)

2. KC's friend's Ordination Service
Paper: 2006 My Minds Eye (background) & Misc Scrap Paper
Ribbon: AC Moore
Vellum Monogram: Forgot to write down the brand
Title: Paper Studio Rub Ons
Font: My handwriting

3. Winter CM
Paper: Cardstock-HobbyLobby, Flower Pattern-Paper Studio "Emily's Flowers"
Chipboard Flower: HobbyLobby
Ribbon: AC Moore
Title: Rubber Stamps - Clearly Wordsworth
Font: My handwriting

4. Photo Shoot Left & Right
Papers & Flowers: Leaving Prints "Romance 06"
Font: my handwriting

5. Photo for Photo Shoot Right Page
No digital elements used
Font: forgot to write it down

6. Christmas 2005
Papers & Elements: Shabby Princess "Seasonal Sampler_Holiday 06"
Font: HeatherBTN

7. End of 2005 Album
Paper: Brown Cardstock-Leaving Prints, Patterns-We R Memory Keepers
Ribbon: AC Moore
Font: My handwriting

2 comments:

  1. Hey Faith...just catching up on your blog. Haven't read it in AGES. I'm soo sorry. :( Love the LO's you got on here. They look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay... I think I am motivated to scrap now! Why do I get this sort of motivation when I have absolutely no time to do it! Grrr. I think I will just pull my stuff out and if I get a few hours here and there, I will have no excuses! BTW - your pages look awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)