Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Is it Friday Yet?

Please tell me it's Friday. Can I be off work tomorrow? Phooey. That's not what I wanted to hear.

*sigh*

So I have alternately been crazy busy and crazy bored at work today. Mostly the boredom comes when in order to continue working, it becomes dependent on another person who is not available. *sigh* Anyways.....now is a dependent moment.

So while I'm in that moment, I've been trying to come up with a name for my photography besides my real/full name so that I can take my name off that website like I'm doing for this one. Unfortunately every single cool name for photography is taken. *sigh* I'm going through the thesaurus and I found a really cool one: Spittin' Image Photography.....the good news is there is only one other one of those that googled up. (compared to the fifty of everything else I've tried) *SIGH* I like some other ones but they end up really long....like The View From Here Photography or Through The Lens Photography..... of course the short ones like Pixels or nFocus are all over the place. I don't like any of the ones that are "conceited" like Foxy Photography....Yuck. I want one that is factual....a statement, not an opinion b/c everyone has a different opinion. *sigh*

Well, its almost time to go, so I guess I'm out of here. Not much to say today....have choir practice tonight....that should be fun. Glad I'm not the choir director, is all I got to say about it. hahah. Unfortunately, I live with him (which isn't unfortunate at all, except for the fact that I get to share his frustrations with "situations" {read: people...HA} which isn't so fun sometimes.) Not that it's his fault. Oh well.

Later.

Reminder to self: future blog topic - my embarrassing phone moments. I forgot a funny story, but someone reminded me of it today.....that's definitely a classic one that shouldn't be forgotten. Hah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)