Friday, July 21, 2006

YESSSSS!!!!

IT DID COME!!!! WAHOOOOO....I can already tell its going to be WELL-USED. These are the first pictures and they are straight out of the camera....all I did was resize and add the border. How COOL is that?!?! Blogger puts these pictures on here weird, so I can't get them in the order I want. The clock is the time the UPS truck was here...I had the lens on my camera before he even got out of the driveway. (course, he did sit in the driveway for about 5 minutes...LOL...long enough for me to take a picture....that one is down there somewhere). The flowers are....flowers. The cat is Jango and the peppers are my little front-porch garden....they don't even look THAT good in real life...I can't WAIT to try this thing out on human subjects. Unfortunately for my poor kitty, there are no humans besides me here tonight. Oh I'm SOOOO happy. This is AWESOME! I should have asked the UPS guy to hang around and pose for me...LOL...JUST KIDDING.

















Off to play now....catcha....

Later!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am cracking up at the picture of the clock and the UPS guy!!!!! If he only knew how important he is!!!! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)