Monday, July 03, 2006

SHEEESH

I am having some serious issues getting pictures to post here. It ACTS like its going to do it but then nothing appears. GRRRRRRRRRR. I HATE that. Well...guess it will just be more plain ol blog entries until I figure out why blogger doesn't like me anymore. *GRIN*

Okay so anyways...while I'm here I might as well post really quick. Yesterday was busy as usual...had choir practice between services, so that pretty much filled up the only empty spot of our Sunday afternoon. I was kinda grumpy, too, cuz I had a headache and I didn't get much of a nap. *sigh* Yeah I know...poor ol spoiled me. You feel real sorry for me, don'cha? I knew it. LOL....whatever.

Not much happenin today 'cept just making it a short day cuz I am working the booth at the *music* Festival in *a town* tonight....so I'll still be getting my time in, just not all in the office. *grin* I kinda like that. It will be fun, too. Our booth is close to the stage...so its good seats...LOL. So if you're there, you should stop by and see me. (SM, it'd be cool to see ya down there...its been quiet without ya here at work today and by the way thanks for commenting...I had to smile when I saw the comments. *GRIN*)

Alright...well...I'll try to keep ya posted even though my free time is rapidly (VERY) disappearing. *SIGHHHHHH* Anywho.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)