Monday, July 24, 2006

Fun with the new 50mm lens

Played with it on Saturday during an engagement shoot. I need some more practice, but I think I'm going to like it. My biggest problem was getting the focus right....kinda hard with two people and that lens. But I think some of them came out okay. The other problem was getting them to smile and look like they meant it. LOL. I did get some good ones....after a whole lot like this (which are cute and fun, but not exactly portrait quality...
Anywho....gotta scat here...need to finish getting ready for work. I'll probably be back sometime later today.

soooo......
Later!

1 comment:

  1. Great shots. They have so much personality - and I love the 4 photo arrangement you came up with. They must be thrilled.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)