Monday, July 24, 2006

Best time of day

Nothin better than 10 til 5 on a Monday afternoon. What a wonderful time of day. And I'm sooo ready to go home. Today I am REALLY happy to be going home because my home is nice and clean and there isn't any piles of laundry laying around. What a great feeling. I am attempting to jump on the "flylady" train and so far, it really seems to be working. And boy does it feel good. The laundry is what she's working on right now and I only slipped up once this weekend by leaving a load in the machine....but I couldn't help it cuz it ended while I was in the middle of those pictures. Anywhoo....except for that, it seems to be working well. Yay. Thanks to Susan for putting me on the flylady trail. =)

Not a whole lot of news for me today. Mailed that mini album to my grandma....didn't get a chance to post pictures of it. Oh well. It turned out well, and I hope she likes it.

Oh yeah, before I forget, yesterday morning at church was AWESOME. I don't know exactly what he did differently, because our pastor isn't in the habit of being constantly negative, so I can't say a "positive" message was out of the norm, but yesterday's "sermon" was very uplifting and encouraging. It was great. It's not that it was any less challenging, but it makes it easier to keep going in trying to reach high goals when you hear a message like that. Sheesh, I don't even know how to explain it. Guess it just felt like God was saying, "you can do it, just hang in there...keep trying, you're doing okay." And that was good to hear.

It's five now....so have a great day and I'll catch ya....

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)