Friday, June 09, 2006

When...

will blogger be normal again? I see another message saying another scheduled outage at 8:23 AM PST....I wonder if that was from yesterday. I hope so....but I'm going to post early just in case.

Guess what, ya'll...today is Friday! This week has crawled by (and flown at the same time...if such a thing is possible). Its mostly been a good week. That makes me happy.

Remember that church sign I was telling you about on Sunday? Well...there's a new message...sometimes I think they're just putting crazy things up there so people will notice the church...guess that would be pretty decent logic. HOWEVER, I saw the guy putting up the sign the other morning (he must have been running late, cuz I don't usually see him out there) and he looked to be around the same age as Noah was when he finished building the ark, so I'd dare say his crazy messages are a sign that its pretty close to nursing home time. Bless his heart (LOL...had to put that in there). Anyways, the sign now says: Born again people be ready. What in the WORLD is THAT supposed to mean? If you're born again, shouldn't you already be ready? Should you really need to tell born again people to be ready? If you want to tell people to get ready, just say so...don't confuse the issue. Ah well...glad thats not my church. LOL

Well, weekend is shaping up to be a busy one. I have my fingers crossed to get to take my friend's lil boy's one year pictures....he's such a doll...i hope it works out. That will be tomorrow if it happens...then, CV is having a birthday cookout at 2pm and that will be my Saturday. Tonight I promised my friend LF that I'd take her to Asheville to pick up her wedding dress, and we have to be there by 6:30 so I'll have to leave work a few minutes early to be able to pick her up in time to make it. Its always fun hanging out with her...we've known each other since she was 6 years old....now she's 20....*sigh* I miss back when. =) Old friends really are the best. I'm supposed to take her wedding pictures this fall, too...eek. I'm already nervous about that. =)

Gotta get busy now...as always....
Later!

1 comment:

  1. Nice sign...I'm sure he's rationalized it all in his mind though. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)