Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Well...

it's coming down to that part of the day again....time to get my stuff together and go home. Hooray. But I haven't posted today....not hooray. Over on SJ the blog challenge is to post a list of 100 things about me....i started writing...I'm not sure I will be able to come up with 100 things. I'm not that interesting of a person.

Here's the start of my list:

1. I am certifiably insane, but apparently the right people haven't caught that yet or else I wouldn't still be on the "outside." *evil laugh* BWAHAHAHA. =)

Yep...thats as far as I am going today. I'll get back with the other 99 things later.

So....LATER.

1 comment:

  1. One a day? That's gonna take a long time. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)