Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Wednesday

Boy, this is a GREAT hump day....b/c I'm off the rest of this week, so technically this is my FRIDAY. Yahoooo!!! *smiles* Sweet for me...sorry for you if you have to work the rest of this week. =)

Nothing very exciting today. I cleaned my desk here at work (the excitement of that is simply incredible...*please note the sarcasm there*). Anyways, the rest of the day I spent helping some co-workers set up the email on their new computers. So all in all, the day has passed quickly and I've stayed busy which is just the way I like it. Draggy days are a bore.

Blah blah blah....ever have days when you don't feel like writing? Today is one of those for me. Yeah, and so was yesterday. Joy. *said in the most droll tone possible*

So what's something random....I haven't posted anything random in awhile. Ahhh...can't think of anything...told you I was "blocked" today. Oh well...its 4:55...I'm shutting down my computer and going home.

Later, ya'll!!!

2 comments:

  1. Lucky you! Short work week! Hope you have fun. I enjoy reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you! A short work week. I enjoy reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)