Sunday, June 04, 2006

A Rare Occasion

I'm posting on a Sunday....how often does THAT happen? Not very. It is almost five and I've had my nap, and its about time to go back to church. Speaking of church....

My good friend AD is moving to OH and this morning was her last service with all of us....that makes me very sad. A whole bunch of us from church went up to Four Oaks in Old Fort for her goodbye lunch after service today. *sigh* I'm really gonna miss that girl.

So we were at lunch and were talking to a couple from church....who I had given the link to my photoblog....and they said they had gone to it....and from there linked to this site. SO...not that I have anything to hide, and I'm careful what I say on here, but I disconnected the link from my photoblog to here in case I give my photoblog link to anyone else....HEHEHE. I'm so bad, huh?

On another church topic...lets talk about weird church signs. Do you ever drive down the road and read a church sign and just shake your head for at least five miles farther because it is either dumb or confusing or both? LOL. Did that twice this week...over the same sign....ROFL. I was going to post about it when I first saw it earlier this week, but forgot about it, and saw it today and thought it would make a good topic for a Sunday post. *GRIN* SO are you wondering what the sign said now? hehee.....okay. It said: TAKE TIME TO READ THE BIBLE YOU'LL WISH YOU HAD. Does that mean you should not read yours, you should read the one you WISH you had? Is it telling me to COVET a Bible? How are you supposed to read something you WISH you had? Honestly, I don't think some people really think about what it sounds like when they put it up.

Alright. Enough for one day. Have a good one and see ya Monday (LORD WILLIN)

LATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)