Tuesday, June 27, 2006

One of Those Days

Okay, I'm like, so ready for Friday already. Today has been frustrating. I'm sure the stress level of my job is nowhere near most people's, but I just get so aggravated when I end up being the go between for people that are slightly picky and can't decide what they want and the poor artist who is trying please them. Especially when I personally like the work the artist is coming up with and when I know what kind of work goes into projects like that. *SIGH* Lord, love'm all. *BIGGER SIGH*

Well, update on our Ohio trip. I'll be brief....thats how I usually get when I'm frustrated. LOL.

I think I have already mentioned some of it...I posted Saturday morning while we were IN Ohio. So Saturday morning I found the flip flops I was looking for....love them! I'm very rapidly becoming flip flop obsessed. (eek...like I need another obsession) Anyways, I also ended up buying a skirt and three Ohio State Buckeye shirts b/c I found some in pink....woohoo! Then KC had to get me out of Goody's before I bought too much. The Goody's in Heath, OH is AWESOME by the way...its about three times the size of the one here. WAY cool.

We went to visit KC's grandma from there and spent the day with her. Except for the few minutes at lunch when we ran out to pick up a bite to eat and drop off some clothes that my friend down here sent up with us for my other friend (her sister) in OH....I was aggravated...we had to get back to grandma's and ended up just leaving the clothes for her because we couldn't wait for her to get there. *Sigh* I would have liked to at least said hey....haven't seen them since February. But life stinks. I had the hardest time staying awake at grandma's b/c we had stayed up so late the night before. It was terrible. I felt so bad b/c I kept yawning. We ended up playing SkipBo which was good b/c it kept me awake. Good thing, too, cuz KC fell asleep and left me sitting there playing SkipBo with grandma. It was fun though...I didn't mind.

We left grandma's about 4:15 and went back to the hotel to change clothes, then met KC's cousin and aunt at Red Lobster for dinner at 5. That was fun, but I felt really bad b/c I had a headache and the smell of the food was making me nauseous. I didn't want to even eat, but I forced myself to. I also downed three Advil, so by the time we left there, it was easing off some.

After that, we headed for a "large get-together" of folks that KC knew when he lived up there and hasn't seen them in a long time. I won't mention any more about that except that we only went because there were a bunch of his old friends in one place and it was a convenient place to see everyone at the same time. LOL....ANYWAYS.

We got in late to the hotel, but not as late as Friday night, then got up early Sunday morning and went to church where AD (our friend that recently moved to OH) goes. We had lunch at Fazoli's with AD, SR, and AW and then KC, A, and I came back home. There were a lot of idiot drivers on the road Sunday afternoon. It was very aggravating and at times quite humorous, but thats a tale for another day.

Nuff said about that. (Um....guess that wasn't real brief after all....LOL)

Here's an interesting link for you: Matt Bizzell Band
The link doesn't quite take you there, but on the photos #4.....this is my charming, musically talented brother (check out his lil piece on the bio page--third biography down). He makes me sick. LOL...not really, but you know what I mean. Maybe someday he'll be famous. Maybe he'll remember his little ol' big sister. Maybe that's a lot of "maybe's." LOL.

Okay...this post is quite long enough. I'm outa here. Hey guess what...it's only 3:46....I didn't put this post off until the last minute today. Aren't you proud of me? ROFL!

Edited to add....this is funny...I just realized that I had "one of those days" last Tuesday, too. Strange...I didn't realize how boring my life is...even my bad days occur in a set routine.....ROFL.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)