Thursday, June 29, 2006

Is It JUST Thursday?

Feels like it oughta be at least Friday. I feel likeI'm just spinning my wheels. Why? Well...

I've been waiting to see some graphic work come through since 10 oclock this morning. I was supposed to be getting periodic emails as he was working on this project so that we could all verify which way he was going and make sure it was progressing the way that the (picky) people here at work want it to. Okay, so the same thing happened YESTERDAY, too. And I'm sure today will be just the same...apparently he does his best work in the evenings b/c about 5:45 is when I get about 3 emails from him. Of course, I am no longer HERE at 5:45 and I don't see them until 8:30 the next morning. Naturally, he is not in his office at THAT particular time of day since he's worked late the night before. WELL. Thats one wheel spinning item.

My car is in the shop today...the OPDS Sensor (the airbag SRS light) is faulty in my lil car and we got a warranty letter stating that it was covered and would be repaired at no charge. So I take it in, get it checked, they make an appointment to get it repaired and order the part. I call this afternoon to make sure its going to be ready by the time we leave work...what do I hear? Yes, the ever famous statement: Well, see, this is what happened. NOO! NO NO NO NO NO! I do not want to hear these few words which have struck terror in my heart. Thankfully it was nothing serious, only that she ordered the OPDS Sensor for the 01 Honda Accord that we USED to own, not the 01 Honda Accord which we CURRENTLY own. Oops. Honest mistake. So I don't think my car is fixed...from what it sounds like, she's going to have to reorder the part which has to be ordered specific to the car and I'll have to make another appointment. On the bright side, she did inform me that my VIN # is still covered under that warranty so its just a minor inconvenience. Still...thats wheel spin number two.

Its time to go pick up my car, so I'll get back to you with the rest of the frustrating things that are bugging me today.

I'll leave you with this funny shirt that one of my coworkers is wearing. It says:

TOO MANY FREAKS
not enough circuses

ROFL!!!!

Later!

*Edited to add* Okay well, today is Friday and I no longer remember the other frustrating things that were happening yesterday to bug me....so never mind that. Oh yeah, and my car is not fixed. They're supposed to call me when the RIGHT part gets in and we'll go through the whole ordeal again. *SIGH*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)