Saturday, June 10, 2006

Ahhhh

Sweet Saturdays. Love it. I'm so tired...but its a good feeling. I cleaned the house, laid out on our back deck and read a book and got a nice tan, and then went to CV's birthday cookout. Didn't get to take GR's one year pictures, but I'll get those later, hopefully.

Things that made me happy this weekend so far:
  • I jumped on the trampoline with the girls at CV's and I can still do handsprings, backflips, and front flips and I haven't done it in years.
  • I only have a couple of tan lines but a great tan and it was sweet to get to relax out in the sun. (It was funny...picture this in your head: me laying on a wet beach towel with a glass of lemonade in reach, reading my book and every little while sprinkling myself and the towel with cold water from the watering can.) Teehehe...if I closed my eyes, I could almost imagine I was at the ocean....then the airconditioning unit would kick on. ROFL! Ahh...sweet summer.
  • I had fun in Asheville last night with LF....the best part: no guys hit on us! Which was really awesome. I usually hate going places with other girls or without KC but it must be the glasses. Whatever the reason, L and I had fun, picking up her wedding dress (after we finally found the place...she didn't remember how to get there) and shopping in the mall without the guys (hehe).
  • Got invitation to previously mentioned LF's wedding in the mail today. She did a great job. They don't look like they made them theirselves...totally professional. Very pretty.

Okay....guess thats it for now. No other words of wisdom (I mean bits of insanity) to talk about today. Hope you're having a great weekend!

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)