Monday, July 23, 2018

Dead Blog

Wow, I’ve become that person that always drove me nuts because their blog was pretty much abandoned for other social media. *sigh*

I’m not really sure what to do about that, since I’ve thought about blogging more frequently but haven’t quite gotten around to it, nor do I really have the energy to do the updating and etc. that is needed. *bigger sigh*

On the positive side, now that no one ever expects an update, and traffic is non-existent, I can come here and vent and yak to my heart’s content and no one will be offended or care in the least. LOL. Hm…now there’s a thought!

Maybe it WOULD be worthwhile to dust off the ol’ blogspot….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)