Monday, January 16, 2017

Healthy Addictions

I know, IS there such a thing as healthy addictions? Those two words seem WIN_20170116_21_36_54_Prolike total opposites. I think there is, though. Like right now, I am COMPLETELY addicted to bullet journaling. I love the creative outlet and getting things written down/out of my brain. I especially love that it’s made me do some things (or not do) just because I know that I’m tracking it and I want to be able to check off that little box at the end of the day.

For instance, no soda. I’ve had (caffeine free) soda three times this month, so that’s 13 solid days of soda free me. I haven’t had a Dr. Pepper in forever, as long as I don’t take any sips, I think that habit is effectively kicked, but I have still been drinking occasional sodas, and I really would like to kick that, too!

WIN_20170116_21_34_08_ProAnd now, I check off in my journal how many glasses of water a day…so I want to drink more so I can check off more boxes!

Vitamins…I’ve actually taken them this month! LOL. Bible reading…way more consistent! Flossing…okay, that one is still an epic fail. Maybe next month.

My point is, this addiction is helping solve some of my grown up behavior problems…so that’s healthy, right? =)

It’s not helping so much on the blog habit though…but I’ll keep trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)