Monday, September 05, 2011

Goodness

First week of school knocked me for a loop.  LOL…you’d think with it not being ME in school, that the beginning of school would be a breeze…but sheesh.  Two kids stuff going on…two different teachers…two schedules…and go figure that the first week of school had like five appointments that I had to work around…lol.  Ah…it’s not that bad, I’m not complaining, and after I got over leaving my second baby at school by himself, I quite enjoyed the small bits of free time I had…but obviously, I didn’t get to blog any in those small bits of free time. 

Sometimes I just don’t feel like trying to recap everything into something that would be readable and interesting.  I know I’m not the only one who gets into that mood, but I still don’t like it.  I would love to just type out the contents of my brain and have it be totally appropriate for all audiences and enjoyable for people to read and not require any effort to make it sound great. 

Too bad the likelihood of that occurring is like uh….well…it would be more likely that my dog would get up in the next five minutes and sing If You’re Happy And You Know It while standing on his hind legs and clapping his paws….and smiling. 

Yeah.  About that likely. 

I’ve already mentally deleted at least 5 topics that have crossed my mind in the space of this small blog post.  Just not happening. 

Oh well.  So that’s my story.  That’s where I’ve been.  And now it’s time for me to go put them little kid-lets in bed so they can get up early for school tomorrow. 

Now THAT whole getting up early thing, I could probably locate a few complaints about that….but I won’t. 

=)

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)