Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Whew.

February is here!  How did that happen?  Ow. 

But February brings some fun stuff…

Cara of Sweet Tomato Designs is guest designer over at Scrappity-Doo-Dah.  And for the first week of Feb, she’s got a great sale going on over there!  Perfect time to pick up some new goodies!  I love her stuff!  *images are linked*

Oh and she’s got some exclusive stuff over there at SDD that is just too cute!  This kit called Frolic is one of my new favorites! 

I made this layout with it and printed a small version of it and sent it with the hubby on his business trip last week.  Awwww…I know, right? 

Eternal copysm

Tonight I worked on some hybrid stuff…waiting til tomorrow to get decent lighting to take pictures of it. =) 

Last week was rough.  KC got home okay and then came down with an AWFUL ear infection and spent five days on the couch and then the ER.  He’s finally recovering, I think. 

It’s photo hunt month again.  I’m seriously lacking photo-mojo right now but maybe this will give me a good rear kickin’ to get back on top of it again. =) 

Sheesh.  I’m gonna have to get back on top of everything again.  Yikes. 

1 comment:

  1. I want to see your hybrid now! (she says in her whinny voice)...lol! :o)

    Okay,okay. I'll wait like everyone else. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)