Monday, March 13, 2006

More pictures from Saturday

KC by the lake...the best-looking duck around, hands (and wings) down.


Yeah, that's me. KC can't handle me not being in at least a few pictures. I don't know why, I can handle it just fine!


A canadian goose on the lake. I love my 70-300mm lens! What a beauty close up!

These were taken on the campus of *a college*....some at the lake, and some on the steps behind the Administration building. These are just a few of the ones I got. I'll upload some more scenery ones later and take KC and myself out whenever I get the other ones edited and resized for the web.

We had a good time on Saturday, driving around, taking pictures, etc. It was nice to be able to spend some "quality" time together...seriously. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)