Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Monday Aftermath

Sometimes Monday just doesn’t do a good enough job on Monday, so it rolls on over to Tuesday. 

I try to be a positive person (which sometimes means that I don’t say much about a lot of things) but today has been another Monday all over again. 

I know Monday is just a day of the week.  It’s not any better or worse than any other day, but if you ask me (which you didn’t, but I’ll just say it anyway) I think it’s one of the devil’s favorite workdays….it’s just too bad he’s so stinkin good at his job.  And that…is why I blame it all on Mondays. 

Oh so many things I could vent about, but I’ll just sit here and bite back all my words…Argurm, areghem, urhmmm, areugmm, areoagouejn.

Okay…but I will say this, you know it’s a Monday kind of day when you are meticulously ironing and get to the very last wrinkled sections on a garment and find the spot that didn’t wash out. 

And THAT has been my kind of day.  Lord, help me.  And now I have to go back to the iron.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:16 PM

    Sounds like you need to iron out Monday's. :) I hope the rest of your week improves.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)