Sunday, February 26, 2012

So Where Was I?

I seem to have gotten sidetracked again.  I don’t remember where I left off last, but we had a fantastic weekend…mostly. 

Dinner with friends (several times), Rook, KC getting called into work on Saturday, the kids hanging out with Mawmaw (which proved to be quite convenient when KC got called into work…I just rode in with him and sat there with my book while he solved the great issue of world work peace…and it was quiet because it was just me with my book and not me trying to keep the kids occupied…which helps MY inner peace incredibly…but I’m so sidetracked right now), then there was Ikea (my favorite store ever), I got a croupy cold last night and it’s continued to today, church, K-man threw up in the car on the way home, we got NOTHING done on the kitchen (except hanging up the new black and white towels that my MIL so sweetly bought for the new kitchen because my other ones didn’t match anymore…lol), and blogging one of the worst run-on non-sentences in the history of this blog…wonder how much longer I could go on, using only commas and dot-dot-dots….ROFL. 

Unfortunately, I must pause to hack up some creepy crud. 

I would say you were lucky the sentence ended…but then I had to go and ruin it with my description of why…lol…

I’m so sorry. 

Random, random, random.  Yes, I’m a goofy nut. 

I had to blog.  Sorry.  I’m leaving now…I think it’s going to be an early night.  I’m so tired and achy and sniffly.  And I forgot to give K-man more medicine before bed so I’ll probably have to get up in the middle of the night to give him something for hacking. 

So goodnight. 

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:11 PM

    Hope not for your sake. Left you a reply in the old forum.....XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)