Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Not To Complain

But have I ever mentioned that sanding is really hard work? 

LOL. 

I’m thankful for all my cabinet space.  But when it comes down to sanding them all….YIKES.

And that’s where I’ve been for the last few days.

Hopefully will be ordering the counter in the next couple of days (we’ve spent ages getting quotes and I think we’ve finally decided who and what)…and we’re still looking for the paint and primer, but I still have to finish all the sanding and we gotta wipe everything down, so we’re not even ready for that part yet anyway. 

Whew.  I want my kitchen back. 

Not complaining…much.  LOL. 

2 comments:

  1. It's okay to complain sometimes. After all we are human. (aren't we?) ;) I know what you mean. I honestly don't know how my neighbors have lasted the past 2-3 yrs with their remodeling & add-ons. I have about went insane with our projects that we've had going on the past 6 months. So I know what you're feeling. (Or close to it anyway.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, my sanding and cabinet experiences haven't been that great. Good luck! Hope your project is finished now!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)