Friday, October 28, 2011

Drive By Shooting

The perpetrator (uh…me):IMG_0175eweb

 

The victim (beautiful fall trees around the lake):IMG_0190ewebIMG_0191eweb

LOL.  I’m a nut.  No need to convince me…I’m well aware.  =) 

I do miss summer, but I sure appreciate God’s handiwork in the fall scenery around here. 

Random thought of the day: Why do we not call all of nature an act of God?  Instead, we only call it an act of God whenever some force of nature is destructive to our person or possessions…in other words, we only give God credit when we’re upset about it or want to blame somebody.  LOL -ANYWAY, just a random thought.  =)

1 comment:

  1. I never cease to be amazed by God's beauty and creations! Maybe that is why I love taking pictures so much. To show off His handiwork. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)