Sunday, October 23, 2011

Death

Well, that was disturbing.  My computer just gave me the blue screen of death. 

But that’s probably not as disturbing as if the death in the title had been…like…um…mine.  Or maybe that wouldn’t disturb anyone at all.  LOL. 

Anyway, I was in the middle of saving something to come blog about it…and of course, as I was telling it what to save it as, the blue screen appeared and the computer shut off…leaving me with…uh…

this. 

which is…

nothing. 

and then I remembered that tomorrow is K-man’s snack day and I have nothing ready to take, so I ran in the kitchen to make up a few dozen rice crispy treats.  At 9:30pm.  Or wait, maybe that was before the blue screen of death.  I forget. 

Anyway, I’m totally scattered tonight. 

IMG_0158e

Munchkin took this picture.  I love how my feet are missing, but there’s lots of white air over my head.  And K-man appears to be gazing up into that white air up there, too.  So funny. 

And that is all I can muster up tonight…blame the blue screen of death.  It killed my mojo. 

Maybe I’ll get a chance tomorrow to come back and fill in the blanks.  LOL. =)

1 comment:

  1. I don't think it's a bad shot. I mean she's not "perfect" like us. "LAUGH HERE" Uh-hem...any way, the first thing I thought was "nice picture" and "what a hip Momma!" You're looking pretty cool in the shades. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)