Thursday, November 11, 2010

Just Thankful

Today, I’m just thankful.  For everything.  I got really, really grouchy this evening because it seemed like nothing was working right and it was just frustrating but regardless if NOTHING ever works right again…I’m still thankful.  God is still good.  It’s sometimes hard to be thankful when animals/things/people/etc are driving you nuts….like right now.  *sigh* 

But I’m still blessed.  At least I’m alive to be annoyed, right?  ;-) 

There’s always a bright side.  And if I were NOT alive to be annoyed, it’d still be alright cuz I’d be with Jesus.  Although, if I have to be honest, I’d have to say I’d like to live down here a little longer.  Even though I’m an alien, I’d still like to live on this planet for a few more years… =)  And be thankful for every minute of those years.  Even the ones where people and animals are making me crazy. 

Amen and goodnight.  =) 

1 comment:

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)